Hoof analysis for Eeyore

Kim Leitch

I have uploaded front hoof pictures for Eeyore, my 17 yo, PPID QH. I would appreciate it if Lavinia could do mark ups. The pictures were taken right after his last trim. He is always foot sore, but after a trim, he barely moves for two or three days. This foot soreness was the only reason I had his ACTH tested, and when I started him on Prascend, I had high hopes that his sore feet would gradually disappear. I think I see problems with his trim from studying pictures and markups in this group, but I don't trust my eye yet.
My vet is scheduled to retest his ACTH next week to see if the Prascend is doing enough.
Thank you so much.
--
Kim 10-2014

Clover, SC