Re: Ferritin, iron and transferrin-necessary?

LM

Thanks for your response Maggie. I  believe I am part of the CH subgroup but I have not ever had any success downloading the Case History form to get any further. Can someone e-mail the form to me directly?

No even dried, he opted to not eat the hay. I only let this go on for 24hrs. At that point colic was a concern.
No I did not find the iron overload file or the one on how it affects the immune system ( definitely an issue) so thank you very much for that.

When I have gone on Uckele's site I do not see where you can inquire about the how and the price of getting individual mineral balancing.

Do you know?

Thanks Maggie
LM, Rojo, in CO

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.