Re: Studies regarding best body condition score for IR?

These look like lighter boned version of Belgians as well.  I understand about the fat, but I can imagine people mistaking muscle for fat while trying to achieve the same sleek profile???  I am having reverse problems with my non OR drafty Fjord who is 28 and has lost top line.  He looks skinny to me when he loses the fat that was filling in his top line.
Gail in Forestville .CA.  July 2009.  Brother PPID.