Re: Spiritt's Case History

V F

Blood pull will be as soon as I can coordinate with our vet. Right now Spiritt is getting 1.05mg pergolide  & I do have some 0.5 mg left that I could add.
Noticed her WBC was high but didn't know if it was indicative of anything. Thanks for that. I will show her vet the blood work.
Was planning on the radioraphs. Thanks for mentioning which areas to check. I do have ODT cubes (@ $34/bag)  which she won't touch if they're wet. She ate about 5 oz of them dry this morning. Will try them soupy this evening when it cools off & the flies go away. For the first time she also left a bit of her BP.
--
Virginia F in South Central Oregon
ECIR 2010