Re: questions re: IR and Cushings

Nancy C

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 04:51 am, Eleanor Kellon, VMD wrote:
I'll be spending an hour looking at this question of inflammation and fat in equine IR.
Just to be clear, and especially for new folks ---

Dr. Kellon is talking about an hour at the 2017 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 27-29,2017 in beautiful Tucson, AZ.

Veterinary and hoof pro continuing ed credits available.

Early bird pricing of $250 expires 09.23.17

All speaker and lecture info, continuing ed info, conference registration and Hilton reservations can be found at www.nolaminitis.org

Thank you for the opportunity to get this commercial in one more time!

I am so looking forward to this and to seeing you all.
--
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

Save the date! The ECIR Group Inc. NO Laminitis! Conference, October 27-29, Tucson, AZ

Learn the facts about IR, PPID, equine nutrition, exercise and the foot
ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
ecirhorse.org