Re: horse professionals

And the successes are sometimes absolutely astonishing.  My 25 year old horse, that has almost certainly been feeling like crap for ten or twelve years, looks like an absolute rock star after 10 months on 1 mg of Prascend, plus the addition of California Trace, Flax,, salt, and magnesium.  He is bright eyed, no curly hair on his legs at all, smooth, sleek coat.  Everyone is aghast at how good he looks, and yet he had clear laminitis last fall and winter before we started treating him.  He shines like a copper penny, like he did when he was eight..
--
Gail Russell 8/30/2008

Brother Case History