Re: Hay question

 Cass, I am about to buy somewhere between 60 and 85 bales of hay.  I was considering buying 3rd cut orchard grass from Susanville from Larsens if they have it.  Are you buying direct from the farmers?  Should we try to purchase some of the hay you bought in one large "buy (I feel like I am arranging a big drug buy😊)?

 I would be willing to pay toward your costs for hay analysis and even for any mineral balancing you have paid for if that would work for my horses.

Gail Russell, Forestville .CA 2008

Gail Russell 8/30/2008

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Gail%20and%20Brother%20-%20Odin%20-%20Decaffe%20%20-Gunthar .