Re: Still confused about deworming

I'm confused about the peak and low seasons.....I'm located in south Florida, which is warm and wet for the majority of the year, so I am not certain if we have a peak and low season?

We currently have six horses on site, and all have access to shared pastures daily.  We perform FEC every 4 weeks, any horse with FEC over 250 is treated with Ivermectin, and we use Quest Plus in March and November, regardless of FEC.  I also treat any new intakes with unknown deworming history with Ivermectin once every three weeks for two doses, then Quest Plus on week 9.
--
Cami Kanner

Vero Beach, FL

0815   HhH H ow