Re: Human Glucometer and glucose measurements

LM

Thanks Dr. Kellon for how to convert in case needed ( keep in notes ) and for links. The first time, I drew, took to friends office that is human dr and used one of their glucometer. McKesson True MetrixPro. I got a 63 ( yikes I thought ) but I read in another post about the RBCs metabolizing the sugar rather quickly.

Took glucometer to farm, drew, tried a couple different ways and got a variety of readings but was more consistently getting low 80s when closest to draw and least time exposed to air.and light.

Does that sound typical?
Thanks very much
--
LM