Re: Sahara - hoof pics uploaded post trim.

Cheryl V.

I forgot to mention that we've changed her trim schedule to every two weeks for now and my trimmer is going to show me what to do between those times as well as give me one of her spare ramps so I don't have to buy one... she's so kind especially since she's got a horse that's just recently been diagnosed with DSLD.. devastating news since he's only 10 and is her trail horse that's perfect for what she likes to do.

Anyone else have an opinion on the post trim pics?  Lavinia, I'd love your input here too please.

--

Cheryl and Sahara
Lenhartsville, PA, USA