Treats out of supplements?

Cheryl V.

Hello all!

I'm curious if anyone here has given up on trying to get their horses to eat their daily concoction and made them into a homemade treat type thing instead?  It took me almost a month and lots of wasted hay cubes to finally get my old girl to accept just the vit e and flax added to her dinner... I just attempted to add some jherb and she once again refused her feed... I'm hoping that hiding it all in a form that's more palatable such as a treat will entice her to take it all.  Anyone here done that and had success?

--

Cheryl and Sahara
Lenhartsville, PA, USA