Am going to try to be more active

Elva J Mico

Hi to all, I have been a member for several years and have lost two horses to IR and Cushings. The older members may remember me, I had Satin and then her son Beau. Have had too many human losses with my beautiful horses and when I lost Beau last year it about destroyed me. I am going to try to become active again and perhaps I can help someone with their problems. I still have my husband's horse, Whiskey who is IR and Cushings. He is late twenties and has been IR and Cushings for several years. Fortunately he has never been laminitic and since switching him to Prascend I think I have his Cushings under control.
Elva Mico
New Mexico