Re: The DIY styrofoam boots for fast relief.. a question

Nancy C

Hi Lynn -

In my earlier message I was referring to the wedge that is attached to some of the Soft Ride pads

https://www.softrideboots.com/

I did not routinely cut out a wedge area from a flat pad.  I was usually using a flat pad cut to the shape of the foot/boot. There may be times when they appreciate that, if you can keep the rest of the pad in place with vet wrap or duct tape.
--
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

Learn the facts about IR, PPID, equine nutrition, exercise and the foot
ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
ecirhorse.org