Re: 22 y.o. Arab Gelding Diagnosed w Acute Laminitis - Attn Adrienne
Steps for Getting Support:
1. Download and fill out the Case History Form. Without a case history the support team cannot help you. If you are using a tablet or smartphone to access the group and cannot download the form Click here and request an email with the Case History Form attached. Then go here for further device-based instructions.
2. Join our Case Histories sub-group. The blue “Join This Group” button is located at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the case history file naming and uploading instructions located at the bottom of the Case History form.
4. Make your ECIR Signature. The support team needs to know who you are, your general location, the date you joined the group and the links to your case history and photos. Use the automatic signature feature to include these details at the bottom of all your posts.
6. While waiting for a reply start helping your equine right now by reading the New Member Files.
7. Go to the The ECIR Wiki and read the pages marked with a red asterisk for rules and instructions to help you navigate our group and to properly post your information. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016
ECIR Primary Response
White Cloud, Michigan, USA