Re: New Lab results

k frog

Hi Ellen,
 I have posted the most recent hoof photos I have. They are only of the front soles, as I was trying to document the bruising. The most recent complete photos I have date back to October. I trim her every 3 to 4 weeks. Her trim is tight, although one of my concerns is that I am over trimming her. I don’t believe this would cause her insulin to be high, but it could make her foot sore. I never touch the sole.  I had a farrier look at her feet mid January, and her comment was that they looked short. So, I am backing off the trim schedule. She was in Easycare’s Cloud boots mid January to mid February.
 I have not taken radiographs since July 17’.

--
Karen F

October 2013

Molalla, Oregon