Re: New Lab results

k frog

Hi Paula,
 Lyme disease is not something we typically see in this area. I will check with my vet and see what he thinks. I worked in the Equine Vet field from 2001-2016 and never heard it discussed as an issue for us here in the PNW. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible, but it hasn’t been on my list.
 Her attitude is fair. She has good days, and bad days. She is not the horse she used to be before this started. She has always had a bit of an attitude, but she was never dull. Now it seems she is dull more often than not. I wish she could talk, or I wish I could hear better:)
--
Karen F

October 2013

Molalla, Oregon