Re: New diagnosis for my horse

I am sorry for your health problems with your horse. One suggestion which may or may not help is providing shade for the eyes. My gelding had a tumor on the back of his eye which was treated with a chemo cream and seems to be successful. It was recommended to protect his eyes from the sun exposure. Normal fly masks don't do that too much. I founded a company that makes sun visors for horses. My horse being of Arabian breeding needed a wider and longer part of the visor which they made without a problem. My horse wears his visor every day, year round. equinesunvisor.com is the site.

--
Lynn and Harley

Oct. 2010
New Mexico, USA