Re: cabergoline changeover???

LJ Friedman

I was thinking that one dose of cbg fits all..  Not true.. it seems.  Is there a correlation between pergolide dose and the cbg dose needed?  If one is considering a change to save money, and you need a higher dose than the studies show... this can be a dealbreaker,,at least for me..  If I'm paying $4.50 per day for 20mg cp and switch to cbg and wind up using a dose that cost $7.50 per day..... this gives me pause.. and perhaps I'll stick with cp, if I can.. For those who cant guarantee that their horses would get their cp, daily from barn staff etc,, cbg makes good sense,,,especially for the horses at lower doses of cp?
--
LJ Friedman  Nov 2014  San Diego, CA

Jesse's Case History
Jesse's Photos