Re: prescriptions?

Makyla Waters <twolegged@...>

How frustrating Jeri!! Obviously they are making money on their drugs and
want to keep you as a customer. My first vet just called in a prescription
to a pharmacy (Athena) and I just have to call for refills for the next year
and they are mailed to me. Having to contact your vet just to fill a
prescription isn't very handy. Do they also charge you a barn call when you
need a refill? I'm going through a bottle monthly and that would really add
up fast! Can't think of too many 'nice' words to convince them... Well,
maybe first find out about a pharmacy that would fill the prescription for a
cheaper price and then ask them again with this information. Good luck!

Take care, Makyla & 4-legged friends