Re: ESC & NSC

Pauline <takarri@...>

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 02:54 am, <Jennifermurray@...> wrote:
Hi There,
Wondering if someone could advise me on the difference between to ESC and NSC. I'm here in Australia and new to all of the feed testing, but want to get some tested locally. If someone could let me know so I can advise the lab exactly what I need to know it would be much appreciated.

Hi Jennie,

Sorry, jumping in late here. If you want to get your hay tested in Australia, the best and cheapest place to have that done is to send it to Equi-analytical in the USA. I know that may sound a bit daunting- however- I’m happy to guide you through how to get it done and send you the relevant paperwork that’s needed. I may have missed it, but which state are you located in?

--

Pauline

Geelong. Vic

Australia Aug 07