Re: Cannabis? Anyone using this for pain relief ?

Is there anything on the bottle that indicates the strength of the preparation?  Percentage CBD oil, or some other  measufement?  I guess one has to compare apples to oranges.

Here, there  are  all kinds of regulations governing preparation of marijuana based medicinals.  I am not certain they have all been put into effect.  I have read some of the new rules for growing and processing marijuana based recreational and medical products, and they are truly onerous.  I suspect that the outlaw growers could easily decide that risking prosecution and being killed by robbers, the latter of which happens fairly regularly here, might be preferable.

It could be that the lower price is related to an area that is not so heavily regulated.

Forestville CA

--
Gail Russell 8/30/2008

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Gail%20and%20Brother%20-%20Odin%20-%20Decaffe%20%20-Gunthar .