Re: case history help

LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...>

Hi Vicky
I have fixed up your folder as you have more than one equine.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.  :-)
I also put your links into your signature for you.  You can edit your signature here if you need to.
You can find directions for doing signatures and see how to set up your case history folder so the support team can easily find the information they need in the wiki:
:-)
--

- ​LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  March 2004

Email Me - if link fails use ECIR.Archives at gmail dot com

Is your equine in the Pergolide Dosage Database? View the Pergolide Statistics

  Dawn's 10 Year Case History

Quote of the moment: The human spirit must prevail over technology. - Albert Einstein