Re: Welcome to Patricia and Dancer!; updated case history help needed

Patricia Evans

Hi Lorna,

I think I fixed it. When I put the results in the top line of the leptin box, they showed up under ACTH. When I put the results in the second line of leptin, they showed up under leptin, but in the second line, not the top line.  But the results are there now. I uploaded an updated case history but I can't do anything about the case history Geneveive was fixing for me, so I now have two; mine is the newest because I deleted my old one.

Thank-you!
--
Patricia Evans
North central Florida