Re: Welcome to Patricia and Dancer!; updated case history help needed

LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...>

Hi Patricia and Genevieve,

I've cleaned up Dancer's case history folder so that there is only your updated version of her case history containing the new Leptin information and the sub-folder for Hay Analyses.

I know Genevieve was being super nice and trying to help but when a case history isn't uploaded by the equine's owner it makes more work for the owner and adds to confusion.  Additionally it gets a little sticky, especially if there is an error.  Not that there was but if.   Since Patricia has uploaded a fixed version I have deleted Genevieve's copy so all is well.
:-)
--

- ​LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  March 2004

Email Me - if link fails use ECIR.Archives at gmail dot com

Is your equine in the Pergolide Dosage Database? View the Pergolide Statistics

  Dawn's 10 Year Case History

Quote of the moment: The human spirit must prevail over technology. - Albert Einstein