Re: How do I update my case history?

Candice,
You got me thinking about this so I went  ahead and looked at my own horse's case history. Actually, you need to go to the Case History group, search for YOUR folder, Candice and Shark. Open it your folder. You will see several blue colored symbols to the right of Shark's case History. Click the one that looks like a trash can. You will have the option to delete the case history file. The symbol with the pencil image is to edit the NAME of the file. Up of the top of the page you will see a large blue button for uploading a new file. Hope this helps. One of our moderators may have more to add.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA