Re: Pet Health Pharmacy

celestinefarm

Sami, I agree with what Eva said. My own vet faxed in a Rx to Pet Health I had called him about for a renewal of pergolide for Tipperary, which he wrote one set of numbers and then the instructions for me to dose didn't match the numbers. They attempted several times to call him about it and then called me to ask me to try and reach him and have him call them(he's a single practitioner and doesn't call back on weekends unless you are calling on his emergency line). They told me flat out that they understood what I wanted, but the actual Rx didn't say that and they could not fill it until the Rx was properly written.
My vet agreed we should be happy with a pharmacy that straight by the book.
--
Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History