Re: WSC Question

Carla Caudill-Waechter

Thanks, Maggie, for your prompt welcome! I have to admit that my cat danced across the keyboard while I was reading earlier this morning! When I heard that “whoosh” sound of a sent email, I could only chuckle :)

It’s been awhile since I found this wonderful group and set up Ricky and Sheeter’s case histories, and I have learned so much from reading the “dailies” and the files. I have implemented the DDTE protocol, and although both are IR, they remain without complications (knock on wood); so, I have no specific questions right now. I do want to thank you and everyone in the group for so generously sharing of your time, wisdom, and compassion.

Kind regards,
Carla Caudill-Waechter
Skeeter and Ricky
September, 2017