Pergolide doseages

Cheryl Oickle

-- intermittent improvement noted these days. 4 good this week of note. . A question re pergolide...she is 800 lb started on 0.5 mg for 6 days. No evidence of a pergolide veil.  Increased to 1 mg and in three days became very irritable and aggressive with everyone.  She bit me badly.  Her dose was hence decreased back to 0.5 mg with return to normal behaviour in spite of pain and sore feet within 2 and a half days.  Her acth level although specimen was thawed upon arrival was only 3 point above normal ( the spec was spun and frozen appropriately before shipping). I am getting mixed messages r egarding what may be a satisfactory dose ....one ve5 says 0.5 mg a waste of time and another says 1 mg.  Too much based on her levels and behaviour
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018