Upcoming testing

Patricia Evans

Hi,
I updated Dancer's case history with her latest blood results. The vet is planning to retest for insulin around mid November. Can someone look at her results, when they have time, and see if I should request other labs in addition to the insulin? All her labs are better, but still high. Clinically, she looks great (knock wood), so if just insulin is adequate, I'm fine with that, but since the vet will be here anyway, if the other labs need to be done, I will request them.
Thank-you for all your help and support!
--
Patricia Evans
North central Florida