Re: Savannah’s new trim pics uploaded

Hi, Pat - the only real way to tell if there has been damage to the circulation is by doing a venogram, which is very expensive, and so is out of the question.

I know this is tough for you. I really think you need to pull out all the stops and find a new vet. Alternatively, ask if you can sign a waiver stating that there is no fault coming to the vet clinic if a higher dose of compounded pergolide causes any issues.  You can also have a look at the file Getting Your Veterinarian on Board (scroll down)  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/9b%20Pulling%20it%20Together
--
Jaini Clougher (BSc, BVSc)
Merlin (over the bridge), Maggie, Gypsy, Ranger

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy .
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=34193.