Re: "Clown Shoes"

gypsylassie

I remember a description from years ago saying to imagine the pain of pulling back on a long fingernail.
Laura K Chappie & Beau over the bridge
N IL 2011

On Nov 3, 2018, at 3:43 PM, Bonnie <bon.ivey@...> wrote:

Recent discussions of long toes reminded me of the phrase "clown shoes" which has been used over the years. back in 2006 for example Judy A. said this " My personal description to folks is this... YOU go and put on a pair of comical clown shoes the size of about 18's, then walk around for the day. How do you think you're legs and feet will feel?"
Maybe we need a visual description of "levering forces", such as a diagram or video.
(Is anyone into computer animation? Have a teenager who is?)
--
Bonnie and Lad
North Ontario