Vitamin supplements/ herbal supports/ flax found vs seed

Cheryl Oickle

Hi I am overwhelmed with information regarding the above.  I currently use Dr. Reeds pelleted vitamin/mineral supplement and have for years.  My mare is currently on half a cup a day. I am considering a trial of herbal remedies produced by silver linings herb from the US , and the two I am interested in are laminae support and pituitary support.  Is there contraindications to these while on the vitamin supplement? As well lots of information on flax.  Do you recommend ground or whole and how much do you feed.?  My mare is on 1 mg pergolide and doing well...this last week.
--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018