Re: Diabetic horse? Confused by lab work

Well, right off the bat, please stop the Lifeline = Matrix MV balancer. I have done a lot of looking for feeds and balancers in the past, and I did have some starch and sugar results from the Lifeline and Matrix feeds; I have lost those numbers, but I can tell you for certain that there is nothing in those feed lines that can be safely fed to IR horses. Also, given the fact that the information on the website is so very inadequate: https://ottercoop.com/_customelements/uploadedResources/2017MatrixProductGuide.pdf   you have no idea how much of any minerals they are getting with that balancer.

I am unable to find nutritional information about how much sugar and starch is in cranberry powder. Could you ask your vet if she has that information?  And also, ask what the cranberry powder is supposed to be doing.
--
Jaini Clougher (BSc, BVSc)
Merlin (over the bridge), Maggie, Gypsy, Ranger

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy .
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=34193.