Re: Uploaded New trim photos. Hoping for comments to prevent going in wrong direction with anything.

Helen Temps

Both my IR mare and donkey readily accept the muzzle.  They seem to think it's better to be muzzled and out in the pasture with the other mare (dominant mare) even with green grass, than to be 'left behind' in a dry lot.  They don't seem worried or upset at all, just stand under a tree where they can easily see the unmuzzled mare.  Sometimes I think we place too many 'human emotions' and reactions on our horses.  They really aren't that deep of thinkers!

Helen Temps and Chloe  June 2017
Placerville, CA
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Helen%20and%20Chloe.