Help!

Jonni Jump

I am new here I'm not sure how to work this complicated site.
My miniature appaloosa I suspect has cushings.
I need to know what to do for her she is already on the ecir diet and has very curly hair. She is nursing a colt ready to wean I need to know what to do where to start. I already filled out a case study and posted a photo to album but I cant remember how to post the get the link off to post to my signature

I have a i.r. average size horse and I did all her forms but I can't remember how I did them.

--
Jonni Jump
Augusta Ga.