Re: January 2019 ECIR Group Inc. Announcements!

Sarah Braithwaite

Thanks Nancy

Good news and I look forward to 2020 - not to wish my life away of course!

Hope you are well.

Love from the UK

S x

Forageplus Ltd
Unit 10
Broncoed Business Park
Ffordd Nercwys
Mold
Flintshire
CH7 1HP

Tel: 01352 700841 www.forageplus.co.uk

On 24 Jan 2019, at 17:21, Nancy C <threecatfarm@...> wrote:

NO Laminitis! Conference 2020

Many of you have asked about the plans for our 2019 conference. We love your interest and your desire to save the date on your calendar!

Today we are pleased to let you know the next NO Laminitis! Conference is in the preliminary planning stages for late fall 2020.  We are focusing on an east coast venue. More details will be coming in the next few weeks.

ECIR Group Inc. 2019-2020 Officers and Directors

The following dedicated group of women will again be working extraordinary hours governing the ECIR Group Inc. nonprofit.

Nancy Collins — President and Treasurer
Jannalee Smithey — Vice President and Secretary
Jaini Clougher — Director, Veterinary Advisor
Kathleen Gustafson — Director, Research Advisor
Fran Metzger — Director, At Large

Beginning in January, Dr. Jaini Clougher will transition full-time to her new Board Director position as Veterinary Advisor, where she will continue to contribute to the science behind the ECIR Group Inc., and to helping equines and their caregivers every day as a Sr. Moderator on the main forum and sister groups.

Many thanks, Jaini, for your continued dedication and excellence in all you do, from serving as ECIR Group Inc. President from 2013 through 2018, to assisting the many horses and members you meet.

On behalf of the ECIR Group Directors and Officers,

--
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003