Re: Would like to try Phytoquench plus microlactin - need dosage for mini using 250 lb avg

Thank you, I will.  So does the negative SSA mean that there is also no inflammation in those feet of hers from the laminitis/founder episode now, and because you said that Banamine does not work well on neuropathic pain, would that leave mechanical (trim) being the main cause of her ouchy feet then?  Narrowing down the reason will help a lot, although we still cannot pinpoint a reason that she had a flareup in the first place.

Today she did pretty well although she has a harder time going uphill into her stall.  On the flats where it is softer and muddier, she did pretty well.
--
June
Oregon, USA