Re: How much flax seed oil can I feed 2 cups ok?

I’m dealing with similar issues.  Someone suggested a feed bag for Logo because he spills so much.  I’ve been playing with one for awhile, sometimes with better results than others.  He’s had this adorable habit, as long as I’ve owned him, of sharing his food with his neighbor and I have a hard time controlling that horse’s weight as it is.  This limits the sharing.  When I began researching feed bags, I learned that many people use them on horses in groups to alllow some of them extra feed.
--
Martha in Vermont
Logo, Tobit(EC) and Pumpkin, Handy and Silver (EC/IR)

Logo's Case History: