Re: How much flax seed oil can I feed 2 cups ok?

Thanks for the suggested alternative, Chris.  I’ve been using the Cashel bag, which has been fine for the most part.  It’s only getting used in his stall.  I had some old canvas feed bags that belonged to my MIL which I think I may have unfortunately discarded.  Should you ever get the brilliant idea to set the the feed in a small feed bucket inside the feedbag, I advise you to control yourself.  I read about it somewhere and it seemed perfect for facilitating cleanup.  Once your horse floods his stall by submerging this get up into his water bucket, you will understand why.
--
Martha in Vermont
Logo, Tobit(EC) and Pumpkin, Handy and Silver (EC/IR)

Logo's Case History: