Re: Updated case history

I could open and read your case history file just fine. Good job!

One suggestion. I also opened your photos folder and saw that you had documents there. That OK, but if you can have labs and vet offices email the various documents to you can easily put them in sub-folders within your case history folder. This makes it easier for other members to find and read your test results. Also, getting test results by email is usually faster. I always ask for hay analysis reports and blood work results to come as a actual document when ever possible.

--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA