Re: Poll on Losing Weight - Please Respond #poll

Cheryl Oickle

--Oops apologies.Please ignore my last comment. I need to read the questions more thoroughly.  I was obviously under feeding my horse on the analysed hay hence the weight loss. Ideal weight 800 lb by tape should be baseline 16 # to maintain. I was feeding 15 of low sugar! She was never over weight to weight loss was not intended.I increased to 18 lb and that’s over 2 per cent to a slow weight gain to ideal of 800#. She is thriving at 17# now a day.
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018