Re: Cat new lab work

Kim L. Ramsden

Thank you for your thoughts and I am going to increase her exercise as soon as the weather (rain) permits and start lounging her then riding her.  I will also increase her prescend by 1/2 pill and see if her labs change.  When do you think I should have new blood drawn after I increase the prescend?   how many months should I wait?  should I wait until august? or do it sooner to see if any changes?  what happens if the ACTH does not decrease? your thoughts?  Cat is happy and energetic she just has long hair, she has never been fat or had any fat deposits.  The only reason I thought to have her tested was she did not shed very well for the past 2 years.
--

Kim
CA, USA

Case History