Re: Frankincense and Myrrh for neuropathic pain

First off, in my opinion, one does not ever mix homeopathic remedies with essential oils.  Each is the antithesis of the other.  Homeopathy reduces the material to 10, 100, or 1,000 times or more from raw materials.  If you believe that homeopathy works.  The hypothesis being "less is more".  However, essential oils are concentrated to a high degree.  That's the opposite direction of homeopathy.  I was trained to NEVER mix the two as the essential oils knock the homeopathic remedies out the window.  Pick one or the other:  homeopathy or essential oils, not both.

Based on that, I wouldn't waste my money.
--

Laurie and Atticus and Diamond - 05 2016
Collegeville, PA

Diamond Case History - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Laurie%20and%20Atticus/Diamond%20Case%20History/Diamond%27s%20Case%20History.pdf
Atticus  Current Hay Analysis - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Laurie%20and%20Atticus/Hay%20Analysis/Hay%20Analysis%209-8-17.pdf

Atticus Photos - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=42693&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0