Re: loose stool and mild diarrhea

Josie used to have loose stools often also.  I treated her for ulcers, which didn't seem to help all that much.  Putting her on a diet of mainly TC Timothy balance cubes slowed gut sounds a lot, but she still had loose stools occasionally.  I tried Forco and Ration Plus, but they didn't seem to help.  I used her loose stools as one symptom for increasing pergolide.  Last fall I started her on amino acids (yellow pea powder) and she hasn't had a loose stool since-not even when I think she needs a pergolide increase.
--
Helen, Josie and Kyra
May 2016