2nd Winter Founder

I am having a hard time finding how to navigate this site.  I want to get mineral balancing done on my hay, I also want to upload pictures of my horse’s hooves and radiographs.  I would like to get mark-ups done on them.  I joined as a member back in 2016 but was already following the protocol and my horse recovered so I never downloaded all the files/ photos then.  I have had 2 years of riding and him being sound.  He foundered again in Dec. 2018.  We are on the road back again to recovery but the reason for it is a mystery.  I would appreciate some assistance in getting this information to you on my horse so I can follow your instructions and not be guessing.  Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you and working together.