Hay analysis from Dairy one lab NYC

Von Schwen <vonschwen@...>

Hi!
 Diet consist of grass hay, California trace, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 1/2 ounces of ground flaxseed and probiotic 8–8starch is 1.6 and ESC is 5.6 so we’re good there-but I’m wondering about the trace minerals and the Protein  and wondering if my mare should be on California trace plus instead of just California trace. Protein 10.3, calcium 0.35, phosphorus 0.16, magnesium 0.22, potassium 1.81, sodium 0.428 iron 230, zinc 13, copper 5 and Manganese 27. Thank you so much for helping with this🙏🏻!
--
Von Schwen
April 2019