Hay supply from year to year.

jmc

I know weather and other factors will affect hay... but how much?  I found a good hay supplier last year (finally) but wasn't able to test the hay until after delivery (7 tons). I expect the same issue this year... can I reasonably expect the same hay, from the same part of the same field (the edges of a certified hay field, which cannot be certified), will have similar values from year to year?

The analysis from last year's hay is in my files, the NSC was 10.5% and ESC +starch around 6.7%, if I remember correctly.

--
Jodi
June 2018

Yankee Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jodi%20and%20Yankee