Re: Commercial Feed Analysis Library - Wed, 05/08/2019 #cal-notice

I thought I’d read advice here against feeding them dry because of the possibility of choke.   Logo has lots of chewing surface still at 30 but has difficulty picking up mash, due to the dental disease with lots of letters that affects the incisors primarily.  I would love to be able to feed them dry but I still get plenty of the hard as rocks, shiny variety.  As some of mine come in a Triple Crown bag and others in paper (yay!), I thought I might find a difference in texture between the bags but that doesn’t seem to be the case.  I put dry ones in Nose-It’s for the ponies and no one seems to have had difficulty with them.  On the other hand, Logo pretty much needs his face washed after each meal.
--
Martha in Vermont
Logo, Tobit(EC) and Pumpkin, Handy and Silver (EC/IR)

Logo's Case History: