Re: Commercial Feed Analysis Library - Wed, 05/08/2019 #cal-notice

Laura and Pabatsa in CA

Thank you Nancy for clarifying that for me and others who may have been wondering the same thing.

March 15th I moved P to a new beautiful facility. The owners gave me an analysis however it didn’t list trace minerals. When the new load comes in I’ll ask if I can core and have analyzed for you.

For now I’m just going to stick with Stabul 1 along with his added flax/e/salt and 1oz of liquid CTB. I haven’t been giving him balanced minerals for awhile. I tried Uckele’s balanced minerals but he sniffed them and that was it. What a waste of $179, I couldn’t give it away.

Thanks for bringing up iron testing, need to do it. Should I give CA Trace in the interim?
--
Laura and Pabatsa in California
Feb 2012