Re: Worming

Pauline <takarri@...>

Hi Deb,

There is plenty of information in the files – as you said- but I wouldn’t say they were outdated. It seems every few months this topic comes up and there doesn’t appear to be any new protocols that I’m aware of and I stand corrected if there is.  I put several different key words in the search box and came up with some fairly recent conversations from a few months ago, plus last year and beyond. The information is still relevant.  Try using “worming” or ‘zimectrin gold” or worm+kellon  or “equimax” or equimax + kellon .Note – if you are using the + sign for a search- you don’t need to use “”. If you still can’t find the answer you are looking for – please let us know.

--

Pauline

Geelong. Vic

Australia Aug 07